Local Search Marketing | Google Maps Marketing

www.smallbusinessonlinecoach.com IMPORTANT UPDATE: We have updated this FREE Google Maps Course. Learn how to Get Your Business On Page 1 of Google Without Even Having a Website by Understanding How to Use Google Maps a Weapon to Out Rank ALL Your Local Competition www.smallbusinessonlinecoach.com
Video Rating: 4 / 5

Filed Under: Search Marketing

Tags: , , , ,

About the Author

Comments (15)

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

1. abhishektalkshow says:

Great Video. You explain everything in simple way. I already add my company & clients sites at Google’s local business center. These sites come in Search (before top 10 result ) and improve the chance of Lead generation

2. bigdollarboy1 says:

Nice video, Come see my profile for free internet marketing coaching ! Limited time offer

3. AdzzooReview says:

Great step by step info. Local search has been one of the best kept secrets. I have been using local maps and geo optimization with adwords for quite a while. My newest venture is the promotion of local search ppc wtih geo tracking. The cost is much less then normal ppc. Thanks for the info I will be sending clients to learn.
    Steve

4. SterlingSadler says:

Nice work. keep it up. mean time come for social media marketing for esteembpo**com uihj

5. packrellerey says:

Nice try. Keep it up check out esteembpo + com for social media marketing. JHGF

6. KraigPierson says:

Nice try. Keep it up check out esteembpo + com for social media marketing. qSAWQ

7. EdgardoJustice says:

Nice try. Keep it up check out esteembpo + com for social media marketing. wadszfrg

8. MonroeOgden says:

9. smallbizonlinecoach says:

I think using a url from you site will help with SEO on images assuming you have title it correct already. yeah the phone authorization is dicey at best these days. just recently it’s been a pain. the snail mail isn’t so bad – about 5 business days.

10. webresvideo says:

Have you got any opinions on whether linking images sourced from your website is better than uploading images from your hard drive? Seems like a better link option for seo.
    Also, I notice that many cordless phones don’t reliably work for the verification phone call. Do you guys see those fail much?

11. Truthnadv1 says:

I really liked your video and your channel. If you really want to get your business exposed. I have a program that does exactly that. This program has boosted my business to the top of the internet. I promise this is not a mlm, pyramid scheme, or how to make money on ebay. Please take a look atmy channel and videos, thanks can’t wait to hear from ya.
    Doug

12. CheckHere1stTV says:

Can you say PRICELESS!!!!

13. dattrax7 says:

this is great that you tell where to put your keywords on the local listing sign ups

14. rgbg66 says:

Great vid! I Knew nothing about these local listings.

15. mandarichmodels says:

as a small business this is great information