Adsense In Urdu Complete Adsense Guide & Free Resources

Filed Under: Adsense Guide

Tags: , , , , ,

About the Author

Comments (19)

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

1. khan14970 says:

@rallaao aap apna phone number do kab banaya hy aap ky liye adsense account

2. khan14970 says:

kisi ko bi adsense account ky liye paise nahi dy ye log adsense account nahi dety hy

3. khan14970 says:

is bandy sy adsense account approve mat karwae ye fraud hy or paise ly ky phone nahi ota tha hy

4. rallaao says:

Thanks For Adsense Account danish bahi

5. sitetrafficsite says:

I love the positivity I see on this site. I enjoy the way everyone who visits it puts their comment. It’s amazing to see how visitors  share their views.

6. adsense66 says:

Get Adsense Account just Rs 500/=
    If you want Then Contect 03123808904 alisoomro459@gmail.com

11. faizan848 says:

GOOGLE ADSENSE FULL APPROVAL TRICK JUST FOR RS 1000
    CONTACT : 0345- 9169658

12. rabi667 says:

jo b bhai google adsense acount hasil karne chahtay hain wo kisi ko b paisy mat dein ma ap ko method btaon ga 4 ganty k andar ap ka acount aprove ho jaye ga. contact me 923315154213
    naver pay . just contact me i will tell you free of cost that how you can make your google adsense acount,
    bilal

13. MrGudu001 says:

Ap Log fazool batein na karain mai ne jub bhe danish bahi se kam karweaya hai unho nay hamesha mera kaam time par kar k diya hai…mazeed tafseel k leye ap mujy call be kar saktay hain 0322-5169082 and agar apko koi problem hai tu ap unhat fone kar kay discus karain ..wo bizi hotay hian es waja se …or mai yei bat nahi manta jo ap kar rhy hain bcz mai un sey kafi kam kawaya ah.

14. DzeeShahid says:

Thankfully i recorded every conversation with Danish on mobile which will further help in the investigation .
    Mohammad Danish : CNIC 82202-0493679-5
    Muhammad Danish : CNIC 37405-0650562-7
    Muhammad Rehan  : CNIC 37405-4125867-9
    Muhammad Waqar : CNIC 37405-7593946-7

Last Warning : Danish return my money back or you have no idea what can happen with cyber crimes .

15. DzeeShahid says:

Urdu : yeh fraudiye hain , Danish ne mujh se 3 accounts k paisey liye aur phir call recieve karna band kardi , Khuda k liye Aap log is ka bharosa mat karna yeh fake hai .

Mein ek CIA k agent k saath mil kar is gang ko trap karney ki koshish mein hoon inshaAllah jald results ayeingey ,

16. DzeeShahid says:

Fraud , They Cheated Me . Charged me for 3 Accounts and then they don’t recieve Calls . its been 2 weeks and they still not picking up my calls , when u call them from another number they get to know its you then they will also not pick calls from that number too.

I am Working out with one CIA officer to trap this fraud gang and results will be seen shortly . inshaAllah.

17. saida8808 says:

Danish bahi thank you so Much ap ne boht ache information de ha.thank you so Much

18. mobarakkhan41 says:

This Is froud Don’t Pay Anyone ?
    Kisi ko b passy mat beejna yeh froud hai?
    Yeh Log Logo Say Passy Laty Hai Aur Kaam Nahi Karty

19. basalam48 says:

Very nice work, I have a website and was using Google Adsense. But now the Ads have stops as my site was about downloading movies