adwords abuse

There has been a recent explosion in abuse of AdWords, Google's PPC (pay per click) advertising platform. It is apparent that the techniques do not follow Google's own clear guidelines. Unfortunately, users and legitimate advertisers pay the price, while Google and the unscrupulous advertisers profit. Google has always put its users first and one would hope that they will continue to abide by their charter. My aim with this video is to urge them to do something about these issues sooner rather than later. Please send an email to Google, or to your favorite business or technology publication/blog

Filed Under: Adwords

Tags: ,

About the Author

Comments (25)

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

1. imaginethedream says:

(To the producer of this video): This is an interesting video; however honestly you spend 10 minutes conveying what is really a very simple message?!!! And change the style of commentary please, there is no need to repeat word-for-word what is clearly contained in the screen.

2. Lansocialcom says:

free link exchange .. no login or register needed ->> lansocial . com / links

3. Lansocialcom says:

Free 50€ adwords cupon 6GJA-3SVG-FXGX-DLNA-UT5J

4. jobiegler says:

very informative video thank you for that!! all the abusing of adwords is so distracting…hope google will search for some answers

5. Films4You says:

Thinking about this they may be using Free Google AdWords, about $25.00 to $75.00 dollars can be obtained for new accounts. Once that cash runs out, they may create a new account and get another $50.00 dollars.

But then Google gets some cash for this so do they care?

6. Films4You says:

“Google Quailty Score” fails when Google can make cash.

7. Drawn808 says:

So..? Get over it. Just ignore them. You have your search results just below. What are you complaining about?

8. mikeli88 says:

Good video, Good experience sharing. My adword traffic quality has been very poor. I believe this is one major reason. I will report to Google. I will stop clicking on links from a Google adword page.

9. Films4You says:

Good video, with good points.

This should get removed under the ‘G’ Quality Score after a bit but…
    Will ‘G’ ever stop this because it make money for ‘G’ and promoting ‘G’ ads…

Shame on ‘G’ who Claim’ the are trying to improve user experience.

Are these sites only there for a week or two?

10. MrJimre says:

it is a low cost pay per click program that charge penny’s it will get your website rank on the first page off google check out my blog.

11. FingerXD says:

googo :D

12. FingerXD says:

blah blah blah

13. rehnai says:

but until google finds about this, they would have already made millions of $.

14. Geflechtmeister says:

Well, if I make Ads, I set the setting, that I wanna be ONLY found on google Website and not on such shitty ad-Pages.

And I hate that Only-Ad-Pages! They sometimes seem like you’ve found exactly what you were seeking for. And then what you find is just that shitty AdPage!

Everyone should report that pages to Google!

15. mdekoo says:

too sad. This guy must think for the keywords “blah blah blah” on google, there is going to be a special team of people making sure the terms not used?

16. Ronny686 says:

awesome video,you can also make money with GDI.i just made $3654.78 in one week..try it too,visit
    ronsang90 . com

17. zactheprick says:

excellent video very informative and hope these tips will help my marketing.Used a company called dotcomchrome who have proved to be a scam only wish i had looked on youtube first once again thankyou i will be adding you to my favourites

18. funkyspaceinvader says:

this is called arbitrage… and yes it is a scam

19. piratedtop says:

i have a problem i did recive a email from google adword in the email thei sait to my that thei give me 50 $ of free adwords i made my acount and now they are sayng to my that the 50$ promotional it will be active after i pay some adwords first

20. BrittPhillips says:

Local offline advertising is often overlooked as a great way of effective promotion for any business. I’ve used this method with great results many times over the years. If you’re looking for a free way to advertise your business to 10,000 people locally, this might be just what you’re lookng for.

I also love the fact that every time I’ve used this method I’ve made sevral hundred in a few days PLUS got my own ad(s) out to 10,000 local people for FREE!

GuaranteedWayToMakeMoney [dot] com

21. cbimpressions says:

A message to all Adwords users:
    Get FREE downloads that can help you to improve your earnings!
    w w w . c b i m p r e s s i o n s . com

Enjoy!

22. Bloorays says:

It is now 2009 - what is your position on this now?

23. DoctorSinner says:

very nice info! thanks

24. vstec1 says:

free ads find in this site, more trafic garanted….ads.vstechnic(.)com

25. freebrowsergamer says: